THE TOP 5 CHEAPEST PLACES IN LAS VEGAS TO PLAY CRAPS
As of this writing, there are only a few places I know of in Las Vegas that offer low minimum bets of $2 and $3 on craps.
1) On the Strip, there is a little place tucked between Harrah’s and the Venetian called Casino Royale. It is right across the street from The Mirage. The minimum bet is $3 on the Line and up to 100x odds. Not bad, but usually it is very crowded.
2) The Eastside Cannery on Boulder Highway offers $3 Line bets on weekdays with 100x odds.
3) The one table, Jokers Wild with $2 minimum Line bets with up to 10x odds.
4) The Fremont, downtown offers a $3 minimum Pass Line bet on at least one table.
5) El Cortez, downtown is worth a visit. It occasionally offers a $3 minimum table during the day. Also, ask about the commission on "Buy" bets. On the 4 and 10 they started accepting 2% jigs instead of the customer 5%. A $50 "Buy" was $1 on the 4 an 10.
All of these places are worth checking out when you are in Las Vegas and you do not want to begin betting $10 on the line, which most Strip casinos now list as their minimum bet.
To learn more about playing craps and winning, get your copy of Winning Craps: How I Beat the Craps Out of the Casinos for 30 Years.