June 01st, 2016
TOP 5 WAYS TO Avoid Detection AS A CARD COUNTER AT BLACKJACK
© 2016 by M. Mitch Freeland
Blackjack, as we know, is a beatable game. You beat the game by keeping an accurate count of the high and low cards by giving them a positive or negative value as they are dealt from the deck. There is, however, a problem. Casinos know that the game is beatable and will make it difficult for you if they peg you as a counter. Here are the top 5 simple things you can avoid doing to not attract undo attention to your new talent.
1. Don't tell the dealer you are trying to count cards
2. You do not want to appear as though you are focusing on all the cards as they are dealt. You have to master counting without looking studious or bug-eyed.
3. Do not move your mouth trying to keep count. If you are doing this, then you are not ready to play in a casino.
4. Do not sit out multiple hands frequently when the count is negative. Go to the bathroom or pretend to take a phone call. Look at your watch and say 'I am going to be late,' aloud.
5. Do not jump your bets too high, too fast. Do not go from $10 bet to $100 when the count becomes rich.
THREE MORE WAYS TO AVOID DETECTION
6. Order an alcoholic drink--something with a straw. You are a casual player on a holiday or convention attendee. Another idea is to have ice with water in a cocktail glass and a couple of olives in it. It will look like a Martini.
7. Show some emotion. If you show emotion when you win or lose, you become human. You do not want to look like an inanimate object computing numbers.
8. Don't tell the dealer or others at the table that you have been playing for years. You are a notice just looking to do a little gambling and get lucky.
Playing winning blackjack is a skill that can be learned. With discipline, counting cards in the right game will give the player a guaranteed income for life.
If you would like to learn more about counting cards and playing winning blackjack, get a copy of the NEW RELEASE : How to Count Cards at Blackjack: Learn the Easiest Optimum Card Counting and Camouflage Strategies to Produce Greater Profits. The are many new concepts never before in print. I have been playing winning blackjack for over 30 years and this book will show you many of tricks, techniques and strategies I've used over the years for great success. Get your copy TODAY. Now available on Amazon.
Leave a Reply.