June 24th, 2016
Top 5 Las Vegas Casinos That Offer 10x+ Odds with High Maximum Bet on Craps
© 2016 by M. Mitch Freeland
I try to play where I can get 10x odds or better on my Pass line and Come bets. I also want to play at casinos that have a decent maximum limit. This is important, because when you start winning you need to increase your bets. If the casino limits are too low you will be stuck and won't win as much as you should on hot streaks. You need to give yourself every opportunity to bust out. You can't crush a casino with a $200 or $500 maximum bet limit.
1. The D. With a $5,000 maximum line bet with 10x odds the D is at the top to the list. The minimum bet is $5.
2. The new SLS Las Vegas offers $5,000 maximum with 10x odds. The minimum bet is $5.
3. The Red Rock Casino, far from the action of the Strip offers $5,000 maximum with 10x odds. The minimum is $5.
4. The Golden Gate, downtown, offers $2,500 maximum with 10x odds. The minimum is $5.
5. The Downtown Grand offers $2,000 maximum with 10x odds. The minimum is $5
Note: Casino Royale on the Strip offers 100x odds for $5 minimum bets with a $1,000 max bet. And Main Street Station, downtown, offers 20x odds for $5 minimum and $1,000 bet.
If you would like to learn more about winning at craps, strategies and correct play, get a copy of the Amazon Bestsellers: Winning Craps and How to Play Craps and Win. If you are a beginner, try How to Win at Casino Craps. All books written by M. Mitch Freeland, and cover 30 years of playing winning craps. All three books are now available on Amazon.
Leave a Reply.